- one of the most advanced graphical SFTP clients;
- state-of-the-art terminal emulation with support for the bvterm, xterm, and vt100 protocols;
- support for corporation-wide single sign-on using SSPI (GSSAPI) Kerberos 5 and NTLM user authentication, as well as Kerberos 5 host authentication;
- support for RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management;
- powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities, including dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy;
- powerful command-line parameters which make Tunnelier highly customizable and suitable for use in specific situations and controlled environments;
- an advanced, scriptable command-line SFTP client (sftpc);
- a scriptable command-line remote execution client (sexec) and a command-line terminal emulation client (stermc);
- an FTP-to-SFTP bridge allowing you to connect to an SFTP server using legacy FTP applications;
- WinSSHD remote administration features;
- single-click Remote Desktop forwarding.
- Supported platforms include Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, and 7. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- Since version 3.60, Tunnelier is free for individual use, as well as for limited use inside organizations. To begin, simply download the installation executable - you will find the download links on our download page. Check the Tunnelier license to see if you can use it free of charge or whether a right of use needs to be purchased for your environment.
24 Desember 2011
Diposkan oleh basicvista25 di 11.22.00
Viewing Resources: Cursor, Icon, Bitmap, GIF, AVI, and JPG resource images can be viewed. WAV and MIDI audio resources can be played. Menus, Dialogs, MessageTables, StringTables, Accelerators, Delphi Forms, and VersionInfo resources can be viewed as decompiled resource scripts. Menus and Dialogs can also be viewed as they would appear in a running application.
Saving Resources: Resources can be saved as image files (*.ico, *.bmp etc), as script files (*.rc), as binary resource files (*.res), or as untyped binary files (*.bin).
Modifying Resources: Resources can be modified by replacing the resource with a resource located in another file (*.ico, *.bmp, *.res etc) or by using the internal resource script compiler (for menus, dialogs etc). Dialog controls can also be visually moved and/or resized by clicking and dragging the respective dialog controls prior to recompiling with the internal compiler.
Adding Resources: Resources can be added to an application by copying them from external resource files (*.res).
Deleting Resources: Most compilers add resources into applications which are never used by the application. Removing unused resources can reduce an application's size.
readmore and download software please click here
Diposkan oleh basicvista25 di 11.18.00
19 Desember 2011
iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it's an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats.
Continue reading and download software please click here
Diposkan oleh basicvista25 di 21.14.00
The new QuickTime Player not only delivers startling quality, but it's easier to use than ever. It requires no set up for content that streams over the network. Instead, QuickTime Player automatically determines your system's connection speed and chooses the highest quality stream for the amount of bandwidth you have available. And if you ever lose a connection while watching streaming video, QuickTime Player automatically reconnects. Now, thats convenience.
- Playback of 3GPP and 3GPP2 files
- Playback of MPEG-4 video, H.274, AAC audio & Instant-On media
- Easy-to-use controls
- Enhanced interface
- Bass and treble controls
- Balance control
- Streaming media support
- Ability to save movie favorites
- Ability to view VR & interactive content
- H.264 video
- Multichannel audio playback
- Live resize
- New playback capabilities
- Zero config streaming
Diposkan oleh basicvista25 di 21.12.00
- View, print, and search PDF files, including PDF Portfolios and PDF maps
- Author, store, and share documents, and share your screen, using Acrobat.com services
- Experience richer content and greater interactivity with native support for Adobe Flash technology
- Review documents using familiar commenting tools such as sticky notes, highlighting, lines, shapes, and stamps (When enabled by Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Pro Extended)
- Digitally sign PDF documents (When enabled by Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Pro Extended)
Diposkan oleh basicvista25 di 21.08.00